Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hibernian Hall Slow Session and Ceili 12-19-10

I somehow ended up at the Hibernian Hall in Watertown today. Not that I didn't have a million other things to do, but how could I pass up the opportunity to spend a Sunday afternoon playing music? Those million things will all be there waiting for me tomorrow. The slow session began at 1:30, then at three o'clock a few other musicians arrived and we all went up onto the stage and became a ceili band and played for a room full of dancers. This session/ceili takes place on the third Sunday of every month. Everyone was extremely warm and welcoming - I'll be back.

Hibernian Hall


Hibernian Hall




Hibernian Hall




Hibernian Hall


Hibernian Hall


Hibernian Hall


Hibernian Hall


Hibernian Hall


Hibernian Hall


Hibernian Hall


Hibernian Hall


Hibernian Hall


Hibernian Hall


No comments:

Post a Comment